Through exchange programs, our students have more global views and
more connections to the world. Faculty of Post Baccalaureate had been
sending 3rd year medical students to Harvard Medical School for clerkship
since 1999. Every year there is an average of 10 students participating in
the program. Since the winter 2004, every year five students from Harvard
School of Public Health have participated in the workplace field trips and
visit to institutes to introduce the current occupational health and safety
issues in Taiwan.
Besides Harvard Medical School exchange program, there are also SCORE,
SCOPE and sister school exchange programs in KMU. There are more
choices of schools and countries in these programs. For more detail
information about SCORE and SCOPE, check out IFMSA website
Our sister schools
- University of Arkansas, U.S.A.
- University of California, SF, U.S.A.
- University of North Carolina, School of Pharmacy, U.S.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, U.S.A.
- University of Virginia School of Nursing, U.S.A.
- Harvard Medical School, U.S.A
- Harvard School of Public Health School, U.S.A.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, U.S.A.
- Medical University of Southern Africa, Africa
- Nagasaki University. Japan
- George Mason University, U.S.A.
Center for International Academic Exchange
Phone: 886-7-312-1101ext. 2383 Fax 886-7-322-3170