- Integrate new knowledge of biomedicine into the curriculum and apply it to clinical science.
- Match up the changes in medical environments to update teaching content and strengthen the curriculum of general education, medical humanities and medical ethics to develop highly-skilled and ethical doctors.
- Integrate the basic and clinical curriculum and orient it towards the organ system based on the curriculum of Ottawa University.
- Assist in PBL teaching to lead student group discussions and base it on OSCE to evaluate clinical skill.
- Establish a school commission for curriculum’s integration, PBL, OSCE, Clinical Skill, examination of teaching material, examination affairs to be aimed at the reform and integration of the curriculum.